Our favourite fruit deserves to be celebrated with a mark on our calendar. 22nd of July, every year, is observed as Mango Day. As sweet and sour it makes our summers, let us celebrate the King of Fruits with the mango day wishes and mango day quotes.
Share with your loved ones, the joy that mangoes bring to your life with these all-new Happy mango day messages, best slogans for mango and short mango captions for Instagram.
After a year long wait, finally the season of mangoes is here. Wishing all the mango lovers across the globe a very Happy Mango Day.
This summer season, let us celebrate the sweetness and satisfaction that mangoes bring to our lives. Happy Mango Day.
Let us come forward and share our favourite mango recipes from our cook books and celebrate Mango Day together!
For all the happiness, joy and memories mangoes bring to our summers, this Mango Day, let’s sit together and rejoice those moments from the childhood.
Mangoes make our summers refreshing and pleasant. Happy Mango Day! We definitely owe it to the king of fruits.
Best Slogan on Mango in English
It is Mango Day. You know what to do!
A mango a day keeps all the bad moments away.
Go out and pulp gulp the yummy mango smoothie. Happy Mango Day!
My friend, the answer to your cravings is Mango.
It’s only mangoes that keep the summers interesting.
Mango Captions for Instagram
If it makes you happy, it most definitely has to be a mango. Keep the mango madness on. Happy Mango Day.
Dear friends, the best gift you can give me this summer is a box full of mangoes. You surely would not disappoint your friend.
Let these summer days be filled with savouring mango-filled moments because mangoes make every moment flavourful.
When life seems upside down, go out and have a mango. Life happens. Mango helps.
Summers are tough and all you probably need to get through them is a box of full of mangoes.
Everyone is excited to mark and celebrate Mango Day. Hence, it is kept and organized on the 22nd of July month every year during the summer season, also known as mangoes’ season. Mangoes are called the king of fruits because of their sweet, juicy, and delicious taste, mainly grown in the world’s tropical regions.
Mango Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
– Happy Mango Day to everyone present all-around in every corner of the world. The day needs no suggestion to be celebrated as it is a day close to everyone’s heart.
– Happy Mango Day to the mango lovers present anywhere. The whole year-long wait for the mango season to arrive, mark the day and eat mangoes in various ways to satisfy their soul.
– Happy Mango Day to the people who are still not aware of this day. This day is a fun food day and is enough to satisfy your taste buds along with your soul; never forget to mark this day.
– Happy Mango Day to the mango cultivators; they work the whole summer to serve us with the best mangoes. Hence, thanks to them, we can mark and organize this mango day.
– Warm wishes to our selves – A Very Happy Mango Day. On this day, let us with others so that we all together can enjoy the fun food day and try out new recipes from the juicy sweet mangoes.
– A Very Happy Mango Day to our own selves. We can eat mangoes in all forms, like raw mangoes, or sweet juicy mangoes, make smoothies from it, or also use it in several culinary dishes to enhance the taste.
– A Very Happy Mango Day to our own family members. Plan to buy dozens of mango so that the mango day is celebrated in a grand way satisfying our soul and taste buds too.
– Happy Mango Day to our dear friends, mates, and their family members. After wishing them to wish others altogether and visit a mango farm or your best mango seller in town, or a mango food place.
Mango Day – messages
– Whenever we hear the name of the mango, we start to lick our lips, hence as it is a favorite fruit to all, Mango Day was decided to be marked in the National Calendar as such other days.
– India, 5000 years ago, was the first to grow mangoes. Then it traveled to Southeast Asia in the 5th and 4th centuries BC. Africa started to produce it from the 10th century BC.
– Mango is known as the National Fruit of India, Pakistan, Philippines, and Bangladesh. Bangladesh also marked the mango tree as their national tree to be grown and cultivated.
– Mango is mostly grown in India’s tropical regions, and now the second-largest production is made by China. This made the Mango Day celebration important to all countries.
– Mango serves as the best culinary item for most countries. Hence, everyone is eager to mark and commemorate Mango Day in a significant way satisfying all the basic needs and taste buds of people.
Mango Day quotes
“Meditation is not just blissing out under a mango tree. It completely changes your brain and therefore changes what you are.”
― Matthieu Ricard
“If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you’d be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
“It all seems so upside down. Upside down cake. I once had a spectacular mango upside down cake while on vacation in Jamaica. Drenched in caramelized mangos and saturated with Jamaican rum.”
― Jenny Gardiner
Happy National Mango Day 2022
MANGO this fruit is known as the king of fruits. I think there is no one who does not love eating mangoes. Every indian is a mango lover. Everyone waits for summer every year, just because of mango.
National Mango Day is celebrated on 22nd of July. This day is celebrated without any serious reason. The main motive behind celebrating the National Mango Day is Mangoes. Mango lovers especially wait for this day.
National mango day was first celebrated in the year 1987. Since then it is celebrated today. 5000 years ago mangoes were cultivated in india and then travelled to south asia.
The mango day celebration is held in delhi, every year. As this festival is celebrated for 2 days in Delhi. July is the best month to eat mangoes. This event is organised by Delhi tourism and transportation development Corporation. In this event there are 550 varieties of mangoes to see and to taste.
In this event there are different type of fun activities are also there such as mango eating competition between women , write slogans on women, draw paintings related to mango and many more and in price the gift is related all to mangoes as mango pickles, mango mithai and more things of Mango.
TYPES OF MANGOES FOUND IN INDIA:
Mangoes have several types of varieties. They are of different shapes,and sizes,but have the same flavor. Here we have different types of mangoes found in india:
- Alphonso Mangoes
- Kesar Mangoes
- Dasheri Mangoes
- Kishan Bhog Mangoes
- Chausa Mango
- Badami Mangoes
- Langra Mango
- Safeda Mango
- Bombay Green Mangoes
- Totapuri Mangoes
- Neelam Mangoes
- Rashpuri Mangoes
- Malgoa Mangoes
- Laxman Bhog Mango
- Amrapali Mangoes
- Fazli Mangoes
- Mankurad Mangoes
- Paheri Mangoes
- Mallika Mangoes
- Gulab Khas Mangoes
- Vanraj Mangoes
- Rumani Mangoes
- Rashpuri Mangoes
- Lal bagh Mangoes
- Banganpali Mangoes
- Imam Pasand Mango
- Suvarnarekha Mango
- Konkan Raja Mango
- Palmer Mango
- Keitt Mango
- Najuk Mango
- Philihara Mango
POPULAR PLACES IN INDIA FOR MANGOES:
India cultivates mangoes of different varieties. Here we have some popular places in India for mango cultivation:
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- UTTAR PRADESH
- WEST BENGAL
REASON WHY MANGO IS THE KING OF FRUITS?
Mango is called the king of fruits because it is the most popular fruit among people.
- It is more in demand.
- It has lots of variety.
- It is found in different shapes,sizes and flavors.
- It has many health benefits.
- It prevents cancer.
- It maintains dental health.
- It reduces anxiety and brings calmness.
- It has a different and delicious flavor.
- It is used in many dishes.
- It is seasonal fruit,but still in demand.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It helps in weight losing.
- It improves the digestive system and helps in proper digestion of food.
- It is used in skin treatment and brings glow and brightens the skin.
- It makes eyesight better.
- It controls the cholesterol level and maintains it.
- It helps in treating anemia.
FOOD ITEMS MADE BY MANGO:
Mango is an all rounder fruit. It is not only used for eating as it is. It is also used to make different types of food items. In the market we will find a great variety of food items made from mangoes. Here we have some for you:
- Mango Ice Cream
- Mango Shake
- Mango Kulfi
- Mango Toffee
- Aam Papad
- Mango Cake
- Mango Panna Cotta
- Mango Shrikhand
- Mango Mastani
- Mango Sauce
- Mango Bread Sandwich
- Mango Roll
- Mango Falooda
- Mango Halwa
- Mango Cheesecake
- Mango Spring Roll
- Mango Muffins
- Mango Phirni
- Mango Rasayana
- Mango Modak
- Mando Pudding
- Mango Lassi
- Mango Milkshake
- Mango Raita
- Mango Iced Tea
- Mango Smoothie
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Mango Salsa
- Mango Pickle
- Mango Banana Figs Smoothie
- Mango Banana Papaya Smoothie
- Mango Banana Milkshake
- Raw Mango Rasam
- Corn And Raw Mango Salad
- Mango pastry
- Mango and Mint Kheer
- Egg and Mango Omelette
- Mango Rice
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MANGO:
As mangoes are delicious in taste they also have many more qualities. They are not only tasty, but they have many more health benefits.
Here we have some for you:
- Mango helps in digestion of food. It maintains the digestive system properly.
- It helps in boosting immunity. It is known for boosting immunity.
- Eating mangoes during periods, reduces anxiety and brings happiness and calmness.
- Mango is also good for eyes. It is better for better eyesight.
- It helps in the reduction of cholesterol. Mango maintains the cholesterol level in the body.
- It helps in clearing skin and brings glow in the face.
- Diebetic patients can also eat mangoes.
- It helps in losing weight.
- Mango helps the body to protect against free radical attacks, because it is rich in antioxidants.
- Mango is good for heart health. It prevents a person from having a heart attack.
- It improves hair health and gives smooth and shiny hairs.
- Mango reduces the risk of having cancer.
- It is good for your body. It could be easily added to your daily diet.
BEST MANGO DRINKS IN INDIA:
Mango is not only used for eating. It is also consumed as drinks. You will find a wide range of mango drinks in the market.
Here we have some of the best brands of mango drinks. They are as follows:
- Dabur Real
- Del Monte
- 24 Mantra Organic
- Minute Maid
- B Natural
BEST TAG LINES FOR MANGO BRAND ADVERTISEMENT:
During the advertisements of mango drink’s advertisement, the celebrities say different tag lines.
Here we have some of them:
- Mangoes ka maja ab drinks main!
- Ab 24 mahine aam ka maja!
- Aam ka maja ab hua dugana!
- Ras bhare alphonso!
- Keep calm and eat aam!
Here we have all for today. Wishing you and your family for this national mango day. And go grab your type of mangoes and enjoy them with your family.
Happy National Mango Day.
The major and most delicious ingredient in our dishes, mango is the first choice for all in summers. It is unofficially the best thing about summers, and we even have a special day dedicated to this wonderfully juicy fruit. Mango tops the list of our favorite fruits during the summer season. Most importantly, it can be tasted in various forms, be it mango smoothie, mango mousse, mango ice cream or mango pie. Hence, National Mango Day is celebrated on 22nd July to honor this exquisite fruit and to keep mango as the focus of the day.
National Mango Day: History
The origin and history of the day is unknown, although as stated earlier, mangoes have a long history. Mango was first grown in India about 5000 years ago. It is closely associated with Indian folklore and religious rites. A mango orchard was gifted to Buddha himself.
The common word, as it is known in English and Spanish-speaking countries, is mostly derived from the Malay word ‘manna’, which the Portuguese accepted as manga upon their arrival in Kerala in 1498 for the spice trade.
Public Mango Day: History The beginning and history of
Day is obscure, despite the fact that as referenced above, Mango has a long history. Around 5000 years prior, mangoes were first developed in Quite a while. It is firmly identified with the old stories and strict customs of India. A mango garden is a blessing to the Buddha.
In English and Spanish talking nations, the word mango is gotten basically from the Malay word “ganlu”, which the Portuguese considered a comic when they showed up in Kerala in 1498 for the flavor exchange.
Since the seed is hard to move and can just make due for a restricted time frame, the tree was not acquainted with the Western Hemisphere until around 1700, when it was planted in Brazil. He later entered the West Indies around 1740.
Public Mango Day: Quote
I like mangoes, Gujarat has the Aamras custom. At the point when I was a child, I didn’t have extravagance things to purchase mangoes. So when I picked mangoes directly from the tree and afterward ate them in the field. – Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Public Mango Day: Interesting Facts About the King of Fruits
1. The pace of mango development in India is around 20 million tons each year.
2. In India, a bin of mangoes is a thoughtful blessing.
3. The tallness of mango trees can arrive at 100 feet over the base.
4. The vast majority of the mangoes sold in the United States come from Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, Guatemala and Haiti.
5. Different nations praising natural product are Canada, Jamaica, the Philippines and the United States.
6. A serving of mango is identical to 3/4 cup of cut products of the soil just 70 calories, making it a delightful treat.
7. Mangoes contain around 20 distinct nutrients and minerals, which help them become super food sources.
8. 3/4 cup of mango contains half every day nutrient C, 8% day by day nutrient An and 8% day by day nutrient B6.
Source: National Mango Day
- Automotive (7)
- Business (55)
- Celebrity (12)
- Construction (1)
- Digital Marketing (23)
- Education (16)
- Entertainment (160)
- Event (1)
- Finance (5)
- FOOD (4)
- Full Form (9)
- Gadgets (1)
- Health (68)
- Home Improvement (22)
- Internet (2)
- Jewellery (3)
- Law (2)
- lifestyle (33)
- Loan (2)
- News (1)
- Other (76)
- Real Estate (2)
- Services (1)
- Shopping (3)
- Social Media (3)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (22)
- Uncategorized (2)